Friday 15 July 2011

What I Go To School For- Busted Class Lip-Sync Exercise

What I Go To School For- Busted Lip-Sync Exercise.



The good things about this video are that it was easy to edit the different sequences of the video to the audio track and also the filming of the video on the day because we had done a rehearsal the lesson before so we would know what to do on the day of filming. 


The editing went quite good as well because it was easy to use the editing software that was available to me. This shows that I can edit a video from lots of different clips for the sequences that have a continuity within it.


The video is very similar to the original music video, apart from a couple of the sequences where it is the band members singing outside because they weren't in-time with the actual music video in my version due to the speed of the shots.


The shots in the lip-sync video are as exact as possible to the shots in the Busted video. The only shots I haven't put in are a couple of the band members because of how fast the video is to put them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment